GATE ADMISSION – ADVANCE SAVINGS
GENERAL GATE ADMISSION FOR THE
2014 MISSOURI STATE FAIR, AUG 7-17:
• Single Day Adult: $8
• Kids Ages 6-12: $2
• Kids Age 5 and Under: FREE
• Seniors (age 60 and over): $6
- THURS, AUG 7 – Harvest the Savings! Opening Day!
$2 gate admission all day age 6 and over; kids 5 and under free everyday
- SAT, AUG 9 – So-da-riffic! It’s Pepsi Day!
Coupons available on specially marked Pepsi products good for $1 off adult admission, valid Aug 9 only
- SUN, AUG 10 – Military Appreciation Day!
Free gate admission for active military, veterans and delayed entry recruits with appropriate I.D.
$1 admission for immediate family members (spouse and dependent children)
- MON, AUG 11 – Farm Bureau/Farm Family Day!
Coupon available at County Farm Bureau offices good for $1 off gate admission, valid Aug 11 only
- TUES, AUG 12 – Missouri Farmers Care Food Drive Tuesday
Save $4 on gate admission with canned food donations, today only.
$1 off gate admission coupon per can. Certain restrictions apply, see website for details.
- WED, AUG 13 – Senior Appreciation Day
$2 off adult admission, today only. Each adult and senior presenting a special Sedalia Democrat front page Fair banner will receive $2 off their gate admission.
- THURS, AUG 14 – Governor’s, Legislators’ and Judges’ Day!
Women in Agriculture, Reap the Savings!
Women of all ages receive FREE admission today
- SAT, AUG 16 – Celebrate Kids in Agriculture on Youth in Ag Day!
Free admission for all kids age 12 and under today
- SUN, AUG 17 – Final Harvest/Half Price Day!
$4 gate admission all day age 13 and over; $1 kids 6-12; kids 5 and under free everyday
Law Enforcement/Firefighter Appreciation Day! Free gate admission for Municipal-County-State Law Enforcement and Missouri Firefighters-EMTs-Paramedics with appropriate I.D. $1 admission for immediate family members (spouse and dependent children)
Take a break from the workplace and join us on the fairgrounds for lunch. Admission is FREE* on Aug 11-14 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. So grab your coworkers and head to the Lunch Bunch Booth at the Centennial Entrance.
*Purchase a special lunch bunch gate admission ticket at Centennial Entrance after 11 a.m. Return ticket by 2 p.m. and receive full refund.
- Lunch Bunch Pass (refundable until 2 p.m.)
Aug 11-14: $8
GROUP SALES – DISCOUNTS
The more the merrier! Bring the whole gang to the Fair!
Please check back for Group Sales information.
- Single day general public parking: Free
- VIP parking, (donation to support Missouri State Fair Foundation): $5 per Day
- Exhibitor Admission and Parking: Visit the Exhibitor Admission and Parking page
All parking areas are under police protection and handled by efficient parking attendants. In no event is the Missouri State Fair responsible for theft, accident or loss of property. See the Missouri State Fair Map for additional parking details. Taxis must enter through Gate 11 and may not go past unloading areas.