MISSOURI WOMAN IN AGRICULTURE CONTEST
Sponsored by Monsanto
Deadline to enter March 29
1. Applicants must be Missouri women age 18 and over actively involved in agriculture. Full-time Missouri State Fair employees and current Missouri State Fair Commissioners are not eligible to apply.
2. There are two age categories for the contest: Women age 31+ will be eligible for the Missouri Woman in Agriculture Award and women 18-30 will be eligible for the Missouri Woman in Agriculture Rising Star Award.
3. Each winner will receive a plaque and the opportunity to designate a non-profit agriculture-related cause (highlighted in the application) to receive a $1,000 donation in her name.
4. By entering the contest, applicants agree to allow the Missouri State Fair to use all or portions of their entry for publicity purposes.
5. Each winner will be required to submit a photograph of herself for publicity purposes.
6. Each winner will be required to participate in designated activities Thursday, Aug 15, 2013, at the Missouri State Fair.
7. Please do not include unrequested documents with this application.
8. Complete applications must be received by the Missouri State Fair by 5 p.m., March 29, 2013. Applicants are encouraged to submit their typed entries electronically by emailing to email@example.com with the subject line “Missouri Woman in Agriculture Contest.” If the application cannot be submitted electronically, please mail to: Missouri Woman in Ag Contest, 2503 W. 16th St., Sedalia, MO 65301. Faxed entries will not be accepted. Applications received after 5 p.m., March 29, 2013, will not be considered.
9. Rules are subject to change.
10. Applicants may, but are not required, to include up to two letters of recommendation with entry.
11. For questions about the application process, please contact the Fair by phone 1-800-422-FAIR (3247) or 660-530-5600 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.