While you are at the Fair, be sure to check out some of the free, family friendly, professional performances! The free entertainment features up and coming artists, magic shows, comedians and many more. Several stages across the fairgrounds are home to these one-of-a-kind performances.
Touchstone Energy Stage
- The Doo-Wah Riders will be performing Aug 11-15. The Doo-Wahs are a musical group specializing in country, with a unique, original sound.
- Hotel California “A Salute to the Eagles” can be seen Aug 16-20. These performances have touched the hearts of fans all over the world, by faithfully and accurately reproducing the Grammy award winning sounds of the Eagles.
- Kier, Stand Up Comedy will be at the Fair Aug 16-20. Kier is known for great standup and spot-on musical impressions to make the show rock.
- Tim Gabrielson’s performances Aug 11-15 will leave you amazed from his blend of comedy and magic performances.
Kid’s Stage, sponsored by McDonald’s of Mid-Missouri
- Ronald McDonald makes learning fun for kids of all ages by using magic, music and comedy. He will perform Aug 11-14.
- Kenny Ahern is a world-class family entertainer with a life motto of “to laugh is to live!” He will perform Aug 16-21.
- The Kids Celebration Family Game Show will entertain families each day throughout the Fair, Aug 11-21. Kids Celebration is an amazing, fantastic family experience like no other family show. This highly interactive game show is skillfully produced for children and parents to enjoy together.
- Alex Clark is a comedic juggler performing Aug 16-21. Alex’s act is a hilarious mix of circus stunts and standup comedy.
- The southern gospel quartet, Crimson Gold, can be heard Aug 18-21. The quartet is accompanied with a live band, providing an outstanding performance for fairgoers.
- James Wedgwood, Comic Ventriloquist will blend amazing technical skill seamlessly with quick wit and a whole cast of wacked-out wooden friends for his ventriloquist performance at the Fair, Aug 11-15.
- The Sound Exchange is an a cappella group who will bring dazzling harmonies, great stage presence, and a wise-cracking audience interaction together in a whirlwind experience you should not miss, Aug 11-16.
- Missouri State Fair Idol Contest takes place several days throughout the Fair. The preliminary rounds will be held Aug 11-14 at 4 p.m. The semifinal rounds will then be held Aug 18-20 at 4 p.m. and the final round will take place on Aug 21 at 2 p.m. Bimbo Bakeries, USA sponsors the Missouri State Fair Idol Contest.
- You also won’t want to miss out on up and coming artists performing at various times throughout the Fair. Find the complete Budweiser Stage schedule on the Fair’s website.
The BMX Stunt Show features the world’s most extreme bicycle stunt riders and skateboarders in a spectacular, non-stop, action-packed show everyday throughout the Fair, Aug 11-21.
For more information on these performances throughout the Fair, visit the Free Entertainment section of our website.