With only a couple days left until the Fair begins, we want to share some helpful tips with you on how to plan for your best trip to the Fair!
- PROMOTIONS: During the 11-day Fair, there are unique promotional highlights – Check out which day you plan on attending the Fair to see what admission or carnival deals are available!
- FOOD AND SHOPPING: Are you coming to the Fair for the delicious food and shopping opportunities? Take look at our vendor list here to see all the great food & products that will be available!
- COMPETITIONS: Do you enjoy a bit of competition? You won’t want to miss out on the special contests during the Fair! Whether you are a participant or cheering from the crowd, there’s something for everyone!
- DAILY SCHEDULES: For those of you who like to have a strategic plan so that you see all you can in one day, you’ll want to take a look at our Daily Schedules. The schedules are organized by venue, so grab the Missouri State Fairgrounds map and a highlighter to plan a fun packed day!
- MUSIC: Where are my music lovers at? There is an array of music performances at the Missouri State Fair. Take a look at our schedules here:
Whether you are planning a family fun day at the Fair, or joining in on the night life – There are events “cropping up” all over the fairgrounds that you will enjoy!
Stay tuned to see what else is cropping up “Behind the Scenes” here at the Missouri State Fair.