- Every exhibitor must complete the Vendor Input Form prior to payment of any premiums. Completed forms can be submitted with entries.
- Steer nose prints are due postmarked on or before March 15. Must be received by the Fair ten days following.
- Barrow DNA cards are due postmarked on or before May 15. Must be received by the Fair ten days following.
- Lamb and Meat Goat nose prints are due postmarked on or before June 15. Must be received by the Fair ten days following.
**Vendor registration with the State of Missouri is required for individuals to be able to receive prize money from the Missouri State Fair. Please complete and submit the Vendor Input Form.
**Vendor = a vendor is any person who shows at the Missouri State Fair and wins prize money.
LIVESTOCK EXHIBITOR CAMPING
Livestock Exhibitor Camping forms will be available on the livestock exhibitor camping page starting at 9 am on May 1.
Entry forms for Missouri State Fair competitions/contests are now available. See individual competition/contest rules for entry instructions. Most competitions/contests can be entered via online registration, or by downloading the entry blank and submitting via mail, in person or by fax to 660-827-8169 or 660-827-8160.
- 4-H Building Rules & Classes – 4-H Chicken Entry Blank
- FFA Building and Agricultural Mechanics Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Horse Show Rules & Classes – 4-H/FFA Horse Show Entry Blank
- 4-H/FFA Livestock General Rules & Regulations
- Dorm Form
- 4-H/FFA Beef Cattle Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Boer Goats Rules & Classes
- Boer Goat Entry Blank
- Market Goat show sponsored by Show Rite Feed
- 4-H/FFA Dairy Cattle Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dairy Goats Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dog Show Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Poultry Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Rabbits Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Sheep Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Swine Rules & Classes
SALE OF CHAMPIONS*
The Missouri State Fair does not require a premise identification number to show or exhibit livestock.
*A free Acrobat-compatible PDF Reader is required to view PDF documents.