LATE FEES WAIVED FOR MISSOURI STATE FAIR ENTRIES IN 2019
Due to the extreme weather and flooding that have occurred in Missouri this year, the Missouri State Fair will be waiving all late fees for entries that are not received by the published deadline. The final deadlines for late entries will still be firm, however no late fee will be assessed.
“The Missouri State Fair Commission understands that the agriculture community has endured many hardships this past year because of extreme weather conditions in the state,” Fair Director Mark Wolfe said. “Some of our Fair families have been focused on weather-related issues and just haven’t had the opportunity to prepare their Fair entries. The final late entry deadlines will still have to apply in order for our staff and superintendents to have necessary information to prepare for the shows, but during this time, no late fees will be assessed for entering competitions in 2019.”
ENTRIES NOW ACCEPTED
Entries for Missouri State Fair competitions/contests are now being accepted. See individual competition/contest rules for entry instructions. Most competitions/contests can be entered via online registration, or by downloading the entry blank and submitting via mail, in person or by fax to 660-827-8169 or 660-827-8160. In accordance with Missouri State statute, a convenience fee will be assessed to the customer for all credit card payments.
**Vendor registration with the State of Missouri is required for individuals to be able to receive prize money from the Missouri State Fair. Please complete and submit the Vendor Input Form.
**Vendor = a vendor is any person who shows at the Missouri State Fair and wins prize money.
- 4-H Building Rules & Classes
- 4-H Chicken Entry Blank
- FFA Building and Agricultural Mechanics Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Horse Show Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Horse Show Entry Blank
- 4-H/FFA Horse Show Pattern Book
- 4-H/FFA Livestock General Rules & Regulations
- Dorm Form
- 4-H/FFA Beef Cattle Rules & Classes
- Beef Cattle Entry Blank
- Steer and Heifer Entry Blank
- 4-H/FFA Boer Goats Rules & Classes
- Boer Goats Entry Blank
- 4-H/FFA Dairy Cattle Rules & Classes
- Dairy Cattle Entry Blanks
- 4-H/FFA Dairy Goats Rules & Classes
- Dairy Goat Entry Blanks
- 4-H/FFA Dog Show Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dog Show Entry Blanks
- 4-H/FFA Poultry Rules & Classes
- Poultry Entry Blanks
- 4-H/FFA Rabbits Rules & Classes
- Rabbits Entry Blanks
- 4-H/FFA Sheep Rules & Classes
- Sheep Entry Blanks
- 4-H/FFA Swine Rules & Classes
- Swine Entry Blanks
SALE OF CHAMPIONS*
The Missouri State Fair does not require a premise identification number to show or exhibit livestock.
*A free Acrobat-compatible PDF Reader is required to view PDF documents.