You are viewing the 2019 Premium Guide, to use as a reference tool only. Official 2020 information will be available in the spring.
ENTRIES NOW ACCEPTED
Entries for Missouri State Fair competitions/contests are now being accepted. See individual competition/contest rules for entry instructions. Most competitions/contests can be entered via online registration, or by downloading the entry blank and submitting via mail, in person or by fax to 660-827-8169 or 660-827-8160. In accordance with Missouri State statute, a convenience fee will be assessed to the customer for all credit card payments.
**Vendor registration with the State of Missouri is required for individuals to be able to receive prize money from the Missouri State Fair. Please complete and submit the Vendor Input Form.
**Vendor = a vendor is any person who shows at the Missouri State Fair and wins prize money.
- 4-H Building Rules & Classes
- FFA Building and Agricultural Mechanics Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Horse Show Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Livestock General Rules & Regulations
- 4-H/FFA Beef Cattle Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Boer Goats Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dairy Cattle Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dairy Goats Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dog Show Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Poultry Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Rabbits Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Sheep Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Swine Rules & Classes
SALE OF CHAMPIONS*
The Missouri State Fair does not require a premise identification number to show or exhibit livestock.
*A free Acrobat-compatible PDF Reader is required to view PDF documents.