Every exhibitor must complete the Vendor Input Form prior to payment of any premiums. Completed forms can be submitted with entries.
General Rules & Regulations (required reading for competition entry).
Each category has the general rules and an entry blank. Clicking on a category link below will open a PDF document. If you do not have an Acrobat-compatible reader, you may download it FREE. You may experience a delay while loading the reader.
Miscellaneous Contests, Events and Truck & Tractor Pulls *
- Auctioneer Bid Calling Contest
- Barbecue Contest – Show-Me State Tailgate Throwdown – Barbecue Contest Entry Blank
- Benchpress and Deadlift Rules & Classes
- Fiddling Rules & Classes – Fiddling Entry Blank
- Horseshoe Pitching Rules & Classes
- Parade Rules & Classes – Parade Entry Blank
- Queen Rules & Regulations – Queen Entry Blank – Queen Contest Emcee Form
- Senior Citizen Dance Contest
- Special Contests Rules & Regulations
- Super Teen Rules & Classes
- Truck and Tractor Pulls Rules & Classes – Antique and Classic Tractor Pull Entry Blank – Garden Tractor and Mini Rod Pull Entry Blank – Truck and Tractor Pull Entry Blank
- Tractor and Equipment Show
General Information *
- Animal Code of Ethics
- Animal Health Requirements
- County Codes
- Entry Deadlines
- Photograph Release
- Vendor Input Form
* A free Acrobat-compatible PDF Reader is required to view PDF documents.