Published: Tuesday, July 17, 2018
The Budweiser Stage
The Budweiser Stage offers an awesome variety of live music every day during the Missouri State Fair!
This year’s line-up includes:
Thursday, Aug 9
Friday, Aug 10
Saturday, Aug 11
Sunday, Aug 12
- The Supermatics Band: 2 pm, 6 pm, & 9 pm
Monday, Aug 13
- Full Moon Band: 2 pm, 6 pm, & 9 pm
Tuesday, Aug 14
Wednesday, Aug 15
- The Nace Brothers: 2 pm, 5 pm, & 9 pm
Thursday, Aug 16
Friday, Aug 17
Saturday, Aug 18
Sunday, Aug 19
- Full Moon Band: 4 pm
Visit the Budweiser Stage page for more information on these talented artists including bios and links to their websites!
Highlights for Aug 10, Department of Conservation Day
Come Home to the Fair, Friday, Aug 10, for Missouri Department of Conservation Day. Fairgoers will enjoy fish aquaria, live animal exhibits and demonstrations in the Conservation Building from 9 am – 9 pm, along with the Kids’ Discovery Room from 10 am – 6 pm, and much more.
It’s going to be a great day to visit the Fair with demonstrations, livestock and competitive exhibit shows and free entertainment all across the grounds! Here are some highlights of the day:
- 8 am – noon, State Fair Arena, sponsored by Husqvarna – NEW EVENT! Cow Chip Throwing State Championship
- 9 am & 6 pm, Mathewson Exhibition Center– Cowboy Mounted Shooting Preliminaries and Championship Rounds, sponsored by Starline Brass
- 11 am, South of Mathewson Exhibition Center – Show-Me State Tailgate Throwdown Barbecue Contest
- 11 am & 1:30 pm, Conservation Building – Fish Cooking and Cleaning Demos
- 12 pm & 2 pm, MSF Wine Tent – Wine 101 Class presented by Missouri Wines
- 2 pm & 6 pm, Budweiser Stage– The Nace Brothers
- 7 pm, State Fair Arena, sponsored by Husqvarna– MRCA Show-Me State Stampede & Rodeo *Tickets still available*
- 7:30 pm Pepsi Grandstand– Rock of the Seventies featuring Foghat, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Firefall, and Pat Travers Band. *Tickets still available* Fireworks following the show, weather permitting, sponsored by Bryant Motors
- 9 pm, Budweiser Stage– Queens Blvd
Highlights for Aug 17, Missouri Electric Cooperatives Day
Visit our website for more information on highlights for Friday, Aug 10, Missouri Department of Conservation Day. Learn more >>>
Come Home to the Fair, Friday, Aug. 17, for Missouri’s Electric Cooperative Day. The first 1,500 visitors to the MEC Building this day will receive a FREE 9-watt LED light bulb! Be sure to stop by Rural Missouri’s “People from our Pages” booth to meet watercolorist Jim Peters. Here are some highlights of the day:
- $5 off unlimited carnival ride wristband, today only, with coupon from Rural Missouri magazine
- 10 am, State Fair Firehouse- Fire Extinguisher Training
- 2 pm & 6 pm, Budweiser Stage– Chris Bandi
- 6 pm, Mathewson Exhibition Center– Draft Horse Hitches, Title sponsored by Toyota
- 7 pm, MFA Livestock Arena- Open Supreme Dairy Cattle Championship
- 7:30 pm, Pepsi Grandstand– Aaron Watson with Tim Montana *Tickets still available* Fireworks following the show, weather permitting, sponsored by Bryant Motors
- 8 pm, State Fair Arena, sponsored by Husqvarna– Bull Riding Competition
- 9 pm, Budweiser Stage– Dirt Road Addiction
Visit our website for more information on highlights for Friday, Aug 17, Missouri Electric Cooperatives Day. Learn more >>>
Free Entertainment in 2018
The Touchstone Energy Stage is filled with free entertainment every day of the 2018 Missouri State Fair!
This year, the Touchstone Energy Stage features an impressionist, an acapella group, a tribute to the Everly Brothers along with cloggers, auctioneer bid calling, championship fiddling and fun contests!
Here’s a complete list of entertainment scheduled for the Touchstone Energy Stage.
The Touchstone Energy Stage is the place to be for great entertainment at the State Fair. Oh, and did we mention it’s all included in the price of admission? Be sure to stop by the Touchstone Energy Stage for some great free entertainment and for a chance to win some prizes! Learn more >>>