The 2018 Missouri State Fair is quickly approaching and so are many competition deadlines.
- June 22: Missouri Top 50
- June 29: Society Horse Show
- July 2: 4-H/FFA Livestock Entries
- July 2: Open Livestock Entries
- July 2: Mule Show
- July 15: State Fair Queen Contest
- July 20: Country Hams
- July 20: Home Economics
- July 20: Missouri Junior 50
- July 20: Photography, Amateur/Professional
- July 25: Hay Contest
- July 25: Gypsy Horses, Draft Horses and Draft Horse Pull
- July 25: Pony Pull
- July 25: Opening Day Parade
- July 31: Barbecue Contest
- July 31: Dairy Products
What’s New in 2018 Livestock
Dairy Cattle– Exhibitors must have the original registration certificate issued by the Breed Association available for inspection at the show for each animal. Any animal, upon check – in, which does not have a registration, is ineligible to show. Once disqualified, animals cannot be rechecked at the show.
- 4-H/FFA Commercial Dairy Cattle Show– Thursday, August 16, 6:00 p.m.
- 4-H/FFA Commercial Meat Goat Breeding Doe Show– Monday, August 13, 10:00 a.m.
- Mule and Donkey Shows– 5 additional gaited classes added in 2018
CONTESTS – Home Economics
- Couscous Salad Contest
- Maxine’s Sweet Yeast Rolls Contest
- Pound Cake Contest
- C&H Sugar “Fruit Pizza Fit for a Queen Contest
FEED AND BEDDING POLICY REMINDER
Exhibitors and event promoters must bring their own feed and bedding during the 2018 Fair. The Fair will not provide a feed and bedding contractor on ground to service exhibitors.