We are giving away four $500 State Fair Scholarships
Missouri Electric Cooperatives are offering four scholarships based on a blind draw. Areas that are reviewed by the scholarship committee include, but are not limited to, the following: legible application, cooperative membership in good standing, proof of acceptance letter for the upcoming academic semester and a Missouri residency.
Scholarship Applicants Must
- Visit the Missouri Electric Cooperatives building during the 11 days of the state fair.
- Complete an application form and return to the Missouri Electric Cooperatives building during the fair. Mail in applications will not be accepted.
- Show a letter of acceptance from a college, university and/or a vocational, technical school if picked to receive the scholarship.
- Applications are due Aug. 20, 2023, by the close of the building at 6 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified if awarded a scholarship by Sept. 15, 2023.
- Applicants must have permanent residency in Missouri.
- Applicant (or parent) must be a member of an electric cooperative in good standing.
- Applicants must be accepted as a 2023 student at a college, university and/or a vocational, technical school program for the upcoming academic semester.
- Applicants must complete and submit a scholarship application at the Missouri Electric Cooperatives building during the Missouri State Fair by Sunday, August 20.
If you have any questions about the application, contact Nikki Roach at email@example.com or call 573-659-3440.
The Missouri Electric Cooperative scholarship was established in 2021. The mission of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to member individuals enrolled in a college, university and/or a vocational, technical school.