Aug 22, 9 am - 6 pm
Application due date: August 22, 2021
1. DEADLINE for scholarship applications is August 22, 2021, at 6:00p.m. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
2. Applications can be picked up and returned to the Missouri Electric Cooperatives building August 12-22 during opening hours. Applications will only be available at the Missouri Electric Cooperatives building.
3. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. If any question does not apply to you in this application, please put N/A in the space.
5. Print legibly. Illegible applications will be declined.
6. You will be notified by phone or mail by September 17th if you are one of the four receiving a scholarship.
If you have any questions about the application, contact Nikki Roach – firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at the phone number above. The Missouri Electric Cooperative scholarship was established in 2021. The mission of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to member individuals enrolled in a college, university and/or a vocational, technical school.
The Missouri Electric Cooperative awards these scholarships based on a drawing. Areas that are reviewed by the scholarship committee include but are not limited to the following: legible application, member of a cooperative in good standing, proof of acceptance letter and a Missouri resident.
• Applicants must have permanent residence in Missouri.
• Applicant must be a member of an electric cooperative in good standing.
• Applicants must be accepted as a student at a college, university and/or a vocational, technical school program for the upcoming academic semester.
• Applicants must complete and submit a scholarship application at the Missouri Electric Cooperative building during the state fair by Sunday, August 22, 2021.
• Applications are due August 22, 2021 by the close of the building at 6:00p.m.
• Applicants are notified if awarded a scholarship by September 17, 2021.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS MUST:
• Visit the Missouri Electric Cooperative building during the 11 days of the state fair.
• Complete an application form and return to the Missouri Electric Cooperative building during the fair. Mail in applications will not be accepted.
• Show a letter of acceptance from a college, university and/or a vocational, technical school if picked to receive the scholarship.
Deadline for the submission is Sunday, August 22, 2021. Applications must be completed and returned to the Missouri Electric Cooperative building by the time of closing at 6:00p.m. Applications will not be accepted past this time.