Entries Now Accepted
Entries for Missouri State Fair competitions/contests are now being accepted. See individual competition/contest rules for entry instructions. Most competitions/contests can be entered via online registration, or by downloading the entry blank and submitting via mail, in person or by fax to 660-827-8169 or 660-827-8160. In accordance with Missouri State statute, a convenience fee will be assessed to the customer for all credit card payments.
**Vendor registration with the State of Missouri is required for individuals to be able to receive prize money from the Missouri State Fair. Please complete and submit the Vendor Input Form.
**Vendor = a vendor is any person who shows at the Missouri State Fair and wins prize money.
4-H/FFA Livestock Classes*
4-H and FFA Exhibitors will NOT be entered automatically in the open breeding stock shows, fees for the open breeding stock shows are required.
- 4-H/FFA Livestock General Rules & Regulations
- 4-H/FFA Beef Cattle Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Boer Goats Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dairy Cattle Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dairy Goats Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dog Show Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Horse Show Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Poultry Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Rabbits Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Sheep Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Swine Rules & Classes
SALE OF CHAMPIONS*
- Sale of Champions Information
- Sale of Champions Winners 2020
- Scholarship Information
- Youth in Agriculture Committee
- Youth in Agriculture Mission
The Missouri State Fair does not require a premise identification number to show or exhibit livestock.
*A free Acrobat-compatible PDF Reader is required to view PDF documents.