COVID-19 guidelines for the 2020 MSF Youth Livestock Show
Updated August 7, 2020
- The Department of Health and Senior Services is not adding any additional restrictions for the 2020 event.
- Attendees are encouraged to use hand washing and sanitizing stations located across the grounds.
- Situational awareness is encouraged.
- If you feel sick, please don’t come to the Fair.
- If someone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days or is awaiting test results, please don’t come to the Fair.
- Added cleaning & sanitizing protocols have been put in place for your safety.
- The Pettis County Health Center Board has voted to put in place a mandatory face mask order for Pettis County, where the State Fair takes place, effective at midnight Aug 7. The order states that masks are not required when individuals can maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet. As the fairgrounds totals nearly 400 acres, the opportunity exists for social responsibility and situational awareness for attendees and exhibitors. Attendees should follow the CDC and local health department guidelines and wear a mask, if not able to appropriately social distance. As has been planned all along, the Fair will provide free masks for anyone who requests while visiting the grounds.