Come join the celebration of the Missouri State Fair Governor’s Ham Breakfast at 8 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 18, in the Nucor Director’s Pavilion. This traditional gathering brings together Missouri elected officials, leaders in agriculture and supporters of the Missouri State Fair from across the state and is the kick-off to Governor’s, Legislators’ and Judges’ Day at the Fair.
Tickets to the Breakfast are $50 and include admission to the Fair for the day. It is recommended to purchase tickets in advance to ensure availability. Tickets may be purchased online or at the State Fair Box Office. While supplies last, tickets may also be purchased at the Breakfast on Aug. 18, with payments of cash, check, and credit card accepted.
Be sure to join in on the fun happening all across the grounds on Governor’s, Legislators’ and Judges’ Day, sponsored by Buckle Up Phone Down.
Some highlights of the day include:
- Missouri First Lady’s Pie Contest, sponsored by Starline Brass and Missouri Grown, beginning at 10 a.m. in the Home Economics Building.
- Free Entertainment across the Fairgrounds including: Randy Kalin, Magician and The Circus Science Spectacular on the Kids Stage, sponsored by your Local McDonalds; The Groovy Guy Show and Motown & More at the Touchstone Energy Stage; Richard Egan, Ragtime Musician, and The Farnum Family on the Ditzfeld Stage; BMX Pros Trick Team, sponsored by AOK RVs, and the Paul Bunyan Lumberjack Show.
- Missouri Homegrown Singer Semi-Finals, sponsored by Bimbo Bakeries USA, at 4 p.m. on the Budweiser Stage.
- Garden Tractor Mini Rod & Truck Pull at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. in the State Fair Arena: free admission (no ticket required).
- Livestock shows including Miniature Hereford, Dairy Steers, Commercial Dairy Cattle, the No Limits P.I.G. Show, 4-H/FFA Swine Showmanship and the 4-H/FFA Youth Breeding Rabbit Show.
- Military Flag Retreat Ceremony, honoring Randy Smith of Smithton, at 5:30 p.m. at the Historic Administration Building, sponsored by Capital Materials, Starline Brass, and Retrieving Freedom, Inc.
- Charley Crockett and Stoney LaRue at 7:30 p.m. in the State Fair Grandstand, presented by CFM Insurance; tickets available for purchase online and at the Missouri State Fair Box Office, while supplies last.
We hope you will join us in Sedalia on Aug. 18 for “Buckets of Fun” at the 2022 Missouri State Fair.
Follow us on Social Media
We’re on day two of the Missouri State Fair and we’re having a blast! Find everything you need to know about the 2022 Missouri State Fair by following us on our social media platforms! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube to be in the know about upcoming events at your Missouri State Fair now through Aug. 21! You can also follow us on Flickr to see photos for the 2022 Missouri State Fair.