Missouri State Fair > Exhibitor Camping
LIVESTOCK CAMPING RESERVATION PROCEDURE
A livestock entry is not required at the time of submission of a livestock exhibitor camping reservation form. Camping rules have been updated; please click here for a complete listing of camping rules.
LIVESTOCK EXHIBITOR CAMPING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who is eligible for livestock exhibitor camping? Individuals who are registered for exhibiting livestock at the 2017 State Fair. One campsite per household and/or mailing address is allowed.
- How do I register for livestock exhibitor camping? Submit a camping form via fax along with payment beginning May 1.
- When will the form be available? Starting at 9 am, May 1, 2017.
- Where will the form be available? On the State Fair website – exhibitor camping page.
- How do I submit the form after I fill it out? Forms can be faxed to the numbers at the top of the form.
- How can I pay? Credit card – Mastercard, Visa and Discover accepted
- Am I guaranteed a camping spot in the livestock campground(s) if I submit a form? Not necessarily. Camping spots are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis and do typically fill fast.
- What are the livestock camping locations that I can choose from when I submit the camping form? There are six options to choose on the form – Inner, Outer, Sheep, Beef, Beef Dry and Disabled
- What are the prices for those locations? Inner, Outer, Sheep and Disabled are $30 per night; Beef and Beef Dry are $22 per night.
- If I don’t get a spot what happens? A State Fair staff member will reach out to you via the email you list on the form regarding your options.
- How do you choose who gets a spot? Spots are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis using the time stamp on the fax machine.
- If I had a spot last year am I guaranteed a spot this year? No – spaces in the livestock camping area are not reserved from year to year.
- How many livestock exhibitor camping spots are there? There are 564 livestock exhibitor camping spots available between the various camping areas.
- Are all the spots full service? The inner, outer, and sheep camping areas offer full service (water, sewer, electric) hook-ups. The beef campground offers water and electric only.
LIVESTOCK EXHIBITOR CAMPING AREAS OPEN AUGUST 6, 2017
Click here for campground locations.
Absolutely no coolers with alcoholic beverages will be allowed within the inner gates of the fairgrounds.
FREE EMAIL/ SMS TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE
Receive text message updates on weather and other public safety concerns
The Missouri State Fair offers a voluntary email and SMS/text messaging service through GovDelivery. This service is made available to help keep fairgoers informed about public safety, such as possible updates of inclement weather, that could arise during the Missouri State Fair, Aug. 10-20. Messages are for informational purposes only and do not replace other warnings or directives in an emergency situation. There is no fee for this service, but individual cell phone text service charges do apply.
Two ways to sign up:
- Visit bit.ly/1XYTLbQ and sign up for the email and/or SMS/text messaging options.
- Smart phone users can scan the QR code below to sign up. Choose email and/or SMS/text messaging options.