Missouri State Fair > Exhibitor Camping
LIVESTOCK EXHIBITOR CAMPING FAQ:
- Who is eligible for livestock exhibitor camping? Individuals who are registered for exhibiting livestock at the State Fair. One campsite per household and/or mailing address is allowed.
- How do I register for livestock exhibitor camping? (Please check back for more information soon.)
- When will reservations open? (Please check back for more information soon.)
- Where will the form/online reservation system be available?(Please check back for more information soon.)
- How can I pay? Credit card – Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted.
- Am I guaranteed a campsite in the livestock campground(s) if I submit a form or online reservation request? Not necessarily. Campsites are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis and do typically fill fast.
- What are the livestock camping locations that I can choose from when I submit the camping form or online reservation request? There are six options to choose from – Inner/Lot 5, Outer, Sheep, Beef, Beef Dry and Disabled.
- What are the prices for those locations? $22-$35 per day, per vehicle/unit depending on location.
- If I don’t get a campsite what happens? A State Fair staff member will reach out to you via the email you list on the form regarding your options.
- How do you choose who gets a campsite? Campsites are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis using the time stamp of the receipt of your request.
- If I had a campsite last year am I guaranteed a campsite this year? No – spaces in the livestock camping area are not reserved from year to year.
- How many livestock exhibitor campsites are there? There are approximately 440 livestock exhibitor campsites available between the various camping areas.
- Are all campsites full service? The inner/Lot 5, outer, and sheep camping areas offer full service (water, sewer, electric) hook-ups. The beef campground offers water and electric only.
LIVESTOCK EXHIBITOR CAMPING AREAS OPEN AUG 9
Absolutely no coolers with alcoholic beverages will be allowed within the inner gates of the fairgrounds.
FREE EMAIL/ SMS TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE
Receive text message updates on weather and other public safety concerns
The Missouri State Fair offers a voluntary email and SMS/text messaging service through GovDelivery. This service is made available to help keep fairgoers informed about public safety, such as possible updates of inclement weather, that could arise during the Missouri State Fair, Aug 13-23. Messages are for informational purposes only and do not replace other warnings or directives in an emergency situation. There is no fee for this service, but individual cell phone text service charges do apply.
Two ways to sign up:
- Visit bit.ly/1XYTLbQ and sign up for the email and/or SMS/text messaging options.
- Smart phone users can scan the QR code below to sign up. Choose email and/or SMS/text messaging options.