Missouri State Fair > Competition Updates
New for 2018
- Home Economics – Couscous Salad Contest; Maxine’s Sweet Yeast Rolls Contest; Pound Cake Contest; C&H Sugar “Fruit Pizza Fit for a Queen Contest.”
FEED & BEDDING POLICY
- Exhibitors and event promoters must bring their own feed and bedding during the 2018 Fair. The Fair will not provide a feed and bedding contractor on ground to service exhibitors.
- DAIRY CATTLE – Exhibitors must have the original registration certificate issued by the Breed Association available for inspection at the show for each animal. Any animal, upon check – in, which does not have a registration certificate, is ineligible to show. Once disqualified, animals cannot be rechecked at the show.
- 4-H/FFA Commercial Dairy Cattle Show – Thursday, August 16, 6:00 p.m.
- 4-H/FFA Commercial Meat Goat Breeding Doe Show – Monday August 13, 10:00 a.m.
- Mule and Donkey Shows – 5 additional gaited classes added in 2018.
- Barbecue – Shannon & Tiffany Dowell
- 4-H Livestock – Bob McNary
- Draft Horse Pull – Ray Smith