Missouri State Fair > Competition Updates
Beef Cattle Carcass Show:
The Missouri Red Angus Association will award $500 to the overall Grand Champion “On-The-Rail” and $250 for the overall Reserve Champion “On-The-Rail” if the steer is a registered Red Angus.
The livestock entry deadline is June 30, 2017 (July 1 is a Saturday this year).
Entry forms for Missouri State Fair competitions/contests will be available starting May 10.
Feed and Bedding Policy:
Exhibitors and event promoters must bring their own feed and bedding during the 2017 Fair. The Fair will not provide a feed and bedding contractor on grounds to service exhibitors.
Livestock Exhibitor Camping:
Livestock Exhibitor Camping forms will be available on the livestock exhibitor camping page starting at 9 am on May 1.
Livestock Parking, Gate 4 (Blue):
Due to limited parking in the Gate 4 (Blue) Lot A parking area, the purchase of parking hangtags will be limited to 2 per exhibitor and must be purchased with entries. All other vehicles must park in general parking. Vehicles parked illegally or in a disorderly fashion will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Cowboy Mounted Shooting – All day event, Aug 11
- Horseshoe Pitching Contest – moved to first weekend, Aug 12-13
- Queen Pageant – Interviews, Aug 9; Speech/Talent, Evening Gown & Coronation, Aug 10
- Agriculture Building – Alan Clements
- 4-H Building – Teresa Bishop
- Draft Horse Show – Robert Sparrow
- Gypsy Horse Show – Randy Conklin
- Horticulture – Catherine Bohnert
- Pony Pull – Robert Thompson