61st Annual Governor’s Ham Breakfast
8 a.m., Thursday, Aug 15, 2013
Director’s Tent, Missouri State Fairgrounds
Traditional gathering of Missouri elected officials, leaders in agriculture and supporters of the Missouri State Fair.
Proceeds from the auction of the Grand and Reserve Grand Champion Hams, Grand Champion Bacon and Limited Edition Belt Buckle are used by the MSF Foundation to pay premiums to winning exhibitors and to provide scholarships for youth in agriculture.
- $25 per plate all ages (includes gate admission to the Fair for Thursday, Aug 15 only)
1. Mail or Fax The Ticket Order Form
Click here to download Ticket Order Form
MSF Box Office
2503 W. 16th St., Sedalia, MO 65301
Faxed orders placed after July 26 will be kept at the Will Call Window. Please fax your order only ONCE, or you will be charged for each order received. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. All checks, money orders and cashiers checks should be made to the Missouri State Fair.
2. Order Online – www.ticketmaster.com
3. Order by Phone – Call Ticketmaster at 800-796-6776 or 800-745-3000
4. Stop by the Box Office
Hours: June 24 – Aug 7, noon to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday
Closed July 4
Hours: Aug. 5-7, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Hours: Aug. 8-18, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Daily
Hours are subject to change based on holidays and other events
Click here for the Pepsi Grandstand map.
For assistance with ordering Presale Concert Tickets, contact Ticketmaster Customer Service at 1-800-653-8000. For general questions about the Fair Fan Presale including assistance with subscribing to the database, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Concert and event tickets do not include Fair admission. To view admission specials visit the Gate Admission Specials page.