ENTRIES NOW ACCEPTED
Entries for Missouri State Fair competitions/contests are now being accepted. See individual competition/contest rules for entry instructions. Most competitions/contests can be entered via online registration, or by downloading the entry blank and submitting via mail, in person or by fax to 660-827-8169 or 660-827-8160. In accordance with Missouri State statute, a convenience fee will be assessed to the customer for all credit card payments.
**Vendor registration with the State of Missouri is required for individuals to be able to receive prize money from the Missouri State Fair. Please complete and submit the Vendor Input Form.
**Vendor = a vendor is any person who shows at the Missouri State Fair and wins prize money.
- Draft Horse Show Rules & Classes
- Draft Horse Entry Blank
- Draft Horse Pull Rules & Classes
- Draft Horse Pull Entry Blank
- Mules Rules & Classes
- Mule Entry Blank
- Gypsy Horse Show Rules & Classes
- Gypsy Horse Entry Blank
- Pony Pull Rules & Classes
- Pony Pull Entry Blank
- Society Horse Show Rules & Classes
- Society Horse Entry Blank
- Society Gaited / Walking Horse Entry Blank
The Missouri State Fair does not require a premise identification number to show or exhibit livestock.
*A free Acrobat-compatible PDF Reader is required to view PDF documents.