PUBLIC CAMPGROUND AND LOCAL LODGING
|Click here for a list of local
NEW! Golf cars only (no ATVs or UTVs) may be operated in the campgrounds with adherence to the Fair’s policy.
Location: West of the fairgrounds on Clarendon Road
Size: 60-acre campground
Capacity: More than 1,100 electrical (no 110-volt receptacles), water and sewer hook-ups and over two hundred 50/30/20 amp outlets. All types of camping units are accommodated, including tents.
- Three sewage waste dump stations
- Shower facilities
- Pedestrian underpass located near the campground exit connects the campground to the fairgrounds. Fair Admission will be charged to those entering the fairgrounds via the tunnel. Wristbands are available with regular Fair admission to allow convenient access between the campground and fairgrounds throughout the day.
Click here for Public Campground Rules and Regulations.
*Absolutely no coolers with alcoholic beverages will be allowed within the inner gates of the fairgrounds.
LONG-TERM PUBLIC CAMPING
- Click here for Long-Term Public Camping Reservation Form
- Reserved long-term camping in the gold (G) and black (BL) sections of the public campgrounds.
- All reservations must be made for the duration of the Fair. Earliest arrival is 8 a.m. Aug 7, 2013, and departing no later than 10 p.m. Aug 18, 2013.
- Additional nights prior to the Fair may be purchased when making your camping reservation and are available beginning Aug 1, 2013, at a cost of $25 per night. Payment for the campground fee must accompany the request.
- Reservations are for a space at the reserved area, not a specific spot within the area.
- Only one vehicle per campsite will be allowed. Violators will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- There will be no refunds for campsites.
- Campground Locations
- Inner Campground
- Outer Reserved Campground Campground
- Public Campground
- Beef Campground
Have questions about the Missouri State Fair? Contact us!
No refunds. All problems regarding camping or fees must be directed to the campground office, located in the entrance booth on the north side of the west public campground.
In the of event circuit overloads, Fair management reserves the right to limit electrical service during exceptionally high-demand periods.