Missouri State Fair > Exhibitor Camping
Livestock Camping Reservation Procedure
Individuals who are registered for exhibiting livestock at the 2021 State Fair are eligible for livestock exhibitor camping. A livestock entry is not required at the time of submission of an online camping reservation or livestock exhibitor camping reservation form, however, a livestock entry must be submitted by the posted deadline(s) for a particular livestock category to keep camping reservation.
If you have questions about the status of your reservation after you have submitted your request, please email email@example.com.
LIVESTOCK EXHIBITOR CAMPING FAQ:
- Who is eligible for livestock exhibitor camping? Individuals who are registered for exhibiting livestock at the State Fair. One campsite per household and/or mailing address is allowed.
- How do I register for livestock exhibitor camping? You may request reservations online, or submit a form via fax, beginning May 3 at 9 am.
For campers using the online reservation system:
The online portal will be available on this page starting at 9 a.m. on May 3 for the submission of exhibitor camping requests, but payment will NOT be collected from the online system. Once the reservation has been accepted, a member of the State Fair camping staff will contact campers to obtain payment information. Payment will not be collected or processed until reservations have been accepted and confirmed.
For campers using the downloadable and printable form:
The downloadable and printable form will be available on this page starting at 9 a.m. on May 3. The form will need to be filled out in full, including payment information, and must be faxed to the Fair. Please only send the fax one time. Multiple submissions jam the fax machine and could result in multiple payments processed.
- Will you be accepting forms in person? No camping forms will be distributed or accepted on-site. Camping reservation requests must be made via the online portal or forms sent in via fax.
- How can I pay? Credit card – Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted.
- Do I need to fill out the online reservation and fax in a paper form? Campers should choose either the online reservation request system or fax in the paper form.
- When will reservations open? May 3 at 9 am.
- Where will the form/online reservation system be available? A download application option and link to the online reservation system will appear at the top of this web page on May 3 at 9 am.
- Am I guaranteed a campsite in the livestock campground(s) if I submit a form or online reservation request? Not necessarily. Campsites are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis and do typically fill fast.
- What are the livestock camping locations that I can choose from when I submit the camping form or online reservation request? There are six options to choose from – Lot 5/Exhibitor, Outer, Sheep, Beef, Beef Dry and Disabled.
- What are the prices for those locations? $22-$35 per day, per vehicle/unit depending on location.
- If I don’t get a campsite what happens? A State Fair staff member will reach out to you via the email you list on the form regarding your options.
- How do you choose who gets a campsite? Campsites are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis using the time stamp of the receipt of your request.
- If I had a campsite last year am I guaranteed a campsite this year? No – spaces in the livestock camping area are not reserved from year to year.
- How many livestock exhibitor campsites are there? There are approximately 440 livestock exhibitor campsites available between the various camping areas.
- Are all campsites full service? The inner/Lot 5, outer, and sheep camping areas offer full service (water, sewer, electric) hook-ups. The beef campground offers water and electric only.
We will stop accepting forms and online reservations on July 15.
LIVESTOCK EXHIBITOR CAMPING AREAS OPEN AUG 8
Absolutely no coolers with alcoholic beverages will be allowed within the inner gates of the fairgrounds.
FREE EMAIL/ SMS TEXT MESSAGING SERVICE
Receive text message updates on weather and other public safety concerns
The Missouri State Fair offers a voluntary email and SMS/text messaging service through GovDelivery. This service is made available to help keep fairgoers informed about public safety, such as possible updates of inclement weather, which could arise during the Missouri State Fair, Aug 12-22. Messages are for informational purposes only and do not replace other warnings or directives in an emergency situation. There is no fee for this service, but individual cell phone text service charges do apply.
Two ways to sign up:
- Visit bit.ly/1XYTLbQ and sign up for the email and/or SMS/text messaging options.
- Smart phone users can scan the QR code below to sign up. Choose email and/or SMS/text messaging options.