**Vendor registration with the State of Missouri is required for individuals to be able to receive prize money from the Missouri State Fair. Please complete and submit the Vendor Input Form.
**Vendor = a vendor is any person who shows at the Missouri State Fair and wins prize money.
4-H/FFA Livestock Classes*
Entry forms are not being released until a decision about the Fair has been made. We expect a decision involving what the 2020 Missouri State Fair will look like to be announced in early to mid-June.
4-H and FFA Exhibitors will NOT be entered automatically in the open breeding stock shows, fees for the open breeding stock shows are required.
- 4-H/FFA Livestock General Rules & Regulations
- 4-H/FFA Beef Cattle Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Boer Goats Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dairy Cattle Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dairy Goats Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dog Show Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Horse Show Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Poultry Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Rabbits Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Sheep Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Swine Rules & Classes
SALE OF CHAMPIONS*
- Sale of Champions Information
- Sale of Champions Winners 2019
- Scholarship Information
- Youth in Agriculture Committee
- Youth in Agriculture Mission
The Missouri State Fair does not require a premise identification number to show or exhibit livestock.
*A free Acrobat-compatible PDF Reader is required to view PDF documents.