**Vendor registration with the State of Missouri is required for individuals to be able to receive prize money from the Missouri State Fair. Please complete and submit the Vendor Input Form.
**Vendor = a vendor is any person who shows at the Missouri State Fair and wins prize money.
Important Exhibitor Information – Vesicular Stomatitis
Due to positive cases of Vesicular Stomatitis, the Missouri Department of Agriculture’s Division of Animal Health is asking for your help in stepping up our animal health protocols at the Missouri State Fair. Exhibitors of hooved livestock (including horses, cattle, swine, sheep and goats) that originate from an affected county will need to have a veterinarian inspect their livestock within two days of arrival at the Missouri State Fair to affirm they are free of any signs of the virus.
- Identify if your county is affected using the map at Agriculture.Mo.Gov.
- Get a Certificate of Veterinary Inspection (health papers) that affirms a veterinarian has inspected your animal within 48 hours of arrival at the Missouri State Fair. The certificate will affirm the inspection through a Vesicular Stomatitis statement, which has been sent to accredited veterinarians.
- Present those papers during check-in.
More information about Vesicular Stomatitis can be found on USDA’s website.
4-H/FFA Livestock Classes*
4-H and FFA Exhibitors will NOT be entered automatically in the open breeding stock shows, fees for the open breeding stock shows are required.
- 4-H/FFA Livestock General Rules & Regulations
- Youth Beef Schedule
- Youth Dairy Cattle Schedule
- Youth Goat Schedule
- Youth Sheep Schedule
- Youth Swine Schedule
- 4-H/FFA Beef Cattle Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Boer Goats Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dairy Cattle Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dairy Goats Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Dog Show Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Horse Show Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Poultry Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Rabbits Rules & Classes – CANCELLED Learn more>>
- 4-H/FFA Sheep Rules & Classes
- 4-H/FFA Swine Rules & Classes
- MUST READ – New health requirements for swine
SALE OF CHAMPIONS*
- Sale of Champions Information
- Sale of Champions Winners 2019
- Scholarship Information
- Youth in Agriculture Committee
- Youth in Agriculture Mission
The Missouri State Fair does not require a premise identification number to show or exhibit livestock.
*A free Acrobat-compatible PDF Reader is required to view PDF documents.