Fair Motorsports Events
Missouri State Fair motorsport events are fun for the whole family offering both free and ticketed options. Tickets for all events are on sale now and can be purchased at the State Fair Box Office or online.
This year’s motorsports lineup consists of the following:
STATE FAIR ARENA
Sunday, Aug. 15, 7 p.m. – Motocross, Final Championship Round MO Fair Cross Series
Tickets: $7, FREE age 5 & under
Monday, Aug. 16, 7 p.m. – Flat Track TT Race
Tickets: $7, FREE age 5 & under
Tuesday, Aug. 17, 1 p.m. & 6 p.m. – MSF Truck & Farm Tractor Pull
Tickets: $5 Adult, FREE age 12 & under
Wednesday, Aug. 18
10 a.m. & 6 p.m. – Antique Classic Tractor Pull; FREE for all ages
1 p.m. – Missouri Stock Antique Classic Tractor Pull; FREE for all ages
Thursday, Aug. 19, 10 a.m. & 6 p.m. – Garden Tractor & Mini Rod & Truck Pull
FREE for all ages
Sunday, Aug. 22, at 2 p.m. – Demolition Derby
Tickets: $12 adults, $6 ages 6-12, FREE age 5 & under
STATE FAIR GRANDSTAND, presented by CFM Insurance
Sunday, Aug. 15, 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. – Missouri State Fair Shootout Truck & Tractor Pull
All Day Ticket: $20 adults, $10 ages 6-12, FREE age 5 & under
Monday, Aug. 16, 12 p.m. & 6 p.m. – Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League
All Day Ticket: $25 adults, $12 ages 6-12, FREE age 5 & under
Sunday, Aug. 22 – Winged Sprint Cars, POWRi Non Winged Sprint Cars & Late Model Auto Races
6 p.m. – Hot Laps, 7 p.m. – Heat Races
Tickets: $20 adults, $18 Military and Seniors (Age 65+), $10 students age 13-17, $5 age 6-12, FREE ages 5 & under
For more information about 2021 Missouri State Fair motorsports events, visit https://www.mostatefair.com/
Farm Bureau/Farm Family Day, Aug 16
Farm families representing 114 Missouri counties and the city of St. Louis will venture to the Missouri State Fair to celebrate Farm Bureau/Farm Family Day on Monday, Aug. 16! Each family represents the best of Missouri agriculture and was nominated by University of Missouri Extension and Missouri Farm Bureau for this honor. These families will be recognized at a dinner in their honor at the Fair and their names and respective counties will be on display at an exhibit west of the Historic Administration Building.
Farm Family Day is sponsored by Missouri Farm Bureau, and supported by University of Missouri Extension, the Missouri Department of Agriculture, the Missouri State Fair and the University of Missouri College of Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources.
In addition to celebrating Missouri farm families, the Fair will offer a variety of activities and discounts on Monday, Aug. 16. Free tram rides will be offered to all fairgoers, all day, sponsored by the Missouri Soybean Merchandising Council and their checkoff. In addition, fairgoers can save on admission with coupons available at all Missouri County Farm Bureau offices.
Additional highlights for Aug. 16 include:
• Lucas Oil Pro Pulling League at noon and 6 p.m. in the State Fair Grandstand, tickets available for purchase online and at the Missouri State Fair Box Office, while supplies last.
• Livestock shows and competitive exhibit contests for beef cattle, sheep, swine and carcass shows; Rooster Crowing Contest Finals; 4-H chicken barbecue and home economics foods contests.
• Free entertainment including Supermatics at 2, 6, & 8 p.m. on the Budweiser Stage and Forever Simon and Garfunkel on the Touchstone Stage.
• Military Flag Retreat Ceremony honoring John Morlock of Eldon, sponsored by Capital Materials, Starline Brass and Retrieving Freedom at 6 p.m. by the flagpole located near the Highway Patrol Office.
• Flat Track TT Racing at 7 p.m. in the State Fair Arena, tickets available for purchase online and at the Missouri State Fair Box Office, while supplies last.
Join us in thanking Missouri farmers and ranchers on Farm Bureau/Farm Family Day at the 2021 Missouri State Fair!